Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Finally Settled in to Our new Home

Hey everyone, it has been a long month but we are in our new home and slowly putting things where we want them. I have been furiously working on my honey-do list to the point that I can actually get back to my writing. I have been able to spend a little time on Google + in the evenings and have some ideas about a blog I'm planning to write about rules. I also went ahead and posted the first three chapters of my WIP on Wattpad after a number of people convinced me it was the thing to do. We will see what comes of it. I am almost finished with chapter 4 and have the next three chapters outlined. As soon as I finish them and my critique group gives them the once over, I will post. I hope to get some comments on Wattpad, positive or negative, so I know what direction I need to go to make my story better. It's good to be back in the saddle again. LOL
Have a good writing day!
Here is the link to Wattpad, www.wattpad.com/user/RolandB

No comments:

Post a Comment